In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama withdrew prior to his second round at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after testing positive for COVID-19.
“It’s disappointing to receive this news and have to withdraw from the Rocket Mortgage Classic,” Matsuyama said in a statement. “I will take all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of all others. I appreciate and thank everyone for their concern in advance. I look forward to a full recovery and returning to competition as soon as possible.”
Matsuyama shot 2-under 70 in the first round, while grouped with Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler. Mickelson and Fowler are playing as a twosome on Friday afternoon.
According to the Tour, Matsuyama will have its “full support throughout his self-isolation under CDC guidelines.”