In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
Lack of hip mobility (especially internal hip rotation) is a major cause of swaying and sliding during the golf swing. These common swing faults lead to lack of power and a variety of mis-hits. Studies show that professional golfers have the ability to rotate their hips over 45-degrees whereas, higher handicappers average less than 25-degrees of internal hip rotation.
Try one of the most used hip exercises to mobilize your hips.
Lie on back with knees bent.
Drop both knees to one side trying to keep your upper body stable.
Return to the start position and repeat on opposite side.
Alternate dropping knees side to side for 10 to 12 repetitions.
This is a good warm-up exercise for hips and low back.
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub