In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
More details, FAQS, and easier variations here: https://s.gmb.io/hip-mobility
Here’s the stretches in this routine:
– 0:07 Lying Hip Rotations
– 0:52 Piriformis
– 1:44 Butterfly
– 2:26 Frog
– 3:07 Kneeling Lunge
– 3:46 Travelling Butterfly
– 4:30 Squatting Internal Rotations
– 5:05 Pigeon
If any position is painful, back off and just do what you can. Over time, your range of motion will increase. Don’t compare yourself to the guy in the video – he’s been doing this a loooooong time. Just play your own game and use this demonstration as a guide to find your own range for the best stretch.
More detailed instruction here: https://s.gmb.io/hip-mobility
Tight hips are extremely common, especially since most of us spend our days sitting, sitting, and sitting some more. This tightens the hip flexors and makes it difficult to get the most out of this incredibly important joint.
This sequence will help you loosen up your hips nicely.
Less tension in the hips can help reduce back pain and overall stiffness. You’ll also notice greater ease of movement in all your physical activities.
You can practice this routine everyday – it only takes a few minutes 🙂