In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
http://swingmangolf.com, Follow @SwingManGolf & @JaacobBowden, Like http://facebook.com/swingmangolf
How To Hit Long Irons http://swingmangolf.com
Golf Swing Lessons, Tips & Instruction – How To Hit Long Irons (3-5 Irons)
Learn how to hit long irons and also how to increase swing speed. Many amateurs have problems with their long irons (3-5 irons). Most of the golf instruction teaches us to have our hands in front of the club head at impact. Although this is a very good hand position for a professional with 110+ MPH swing speed, for amateurs with slower swing speeds this causes problems. In this video Golf Instructor, Jaacob Bowden will show you different ways you can utilize your 3-5 irons.
Leave a COMMENT if this video was of help to your golf game.
Get Your Free Article “The 3 Keys To Distance” at http://www.swingmangolf.com