In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Improve your strength for golf at home.
Here’s 5 basic exercises you can perform at home using a strong resistance band.
For at home, a door anchor would also be useful or a strong resistance band with handles too.
The one I’m using in this video is a Rubber-banditz 15 to 23 kg band.
1. Split Squats
2. Seated Rows
3. Sumo Deadlift
4. Chest Press
5. Pallof Press
FREE eBook (including 3 short home workouts) –
GOLF FITNESS ON DEMAND
For more exercises, workouts and programs like these in this video, check out Golf Fitness on demand with the link below.
Try a 3-day free trial and use GOLFFIT21 to get £10 off your first month.
For more information on Golf Fitness On Demand visit http://www.mattscottgolf.com