In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Today is part 4 of my How To Build A Workout series and we’re talking about another group of upper body exercises that we need to pick from when creating our program. They are upper body horizontal pressing exercises and I typically pair them with the lower body hip dominant exercises we talked about last week. These exercises are important for us to be able to use our upper body correctly in our swing, generate maximal club head speed, and maintain core stability while our arms are swinging the club.
3 of my favorite horizontal pressing exercises are the Pushup, the Dumbbell Press and the Half Kneeling Single Arm Press. When you’re building your workout, pick at least one of these exercises and do 2-4 sets of 6-10 reps. Try to vary the exercise that you choose at least every 3-4 weeks.
Give these exercises a try and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back in a later video breaking down how you can make each of them easier or harder. Next week, we’ll discuss another category of upper body exercises that should make up your workout program!
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: