In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfer Bryson DeChambeau approached trainer Greg Roskopf and told him he wanted to be the longest driver on the PGA tour. A year and a half later, he’s hitting golf balls like he’s Happy Gilmore. Join Greg as he breaks down how he developed the weight training regiment that helped Bryson DeChambeau break Tiger Woods’ record for longest average drive on the tour.
With GQ Sports, the real action is off the field. Get an all-access pass to the world’s coolest, most stylish athletes like Baker Mayfield, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie Irving, Odell Beckham, Jr., and Lewis Hamilton with original series like My Essentials, Actually Me, Tattoo Tour, On the Rocks, and Collected. Watch a GQ editor try his hand at pro sports in Above Average Joe. And get an all-access look into how athletes shop, train, travel, and showcase their love of style, menswear, and sneakers.
How Bryson DeChambeau Gained 50 lbs to Break Tiger Woods’ Driving Record | The Assist | GQ Sports