In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Low back pain, tightness or discomfort will significantly affect your performance because your body is going to avoid pain during a golf swing. If not, a severe tear or rupture injury is probable. Muscle Activation Techniques identifies the four specific areas of the body that cause low back pain and restores those areas to their normal function alleviating low back pain in the golf swing due to improved flexibility, mobility and core strength. John Vickers, PT, CSCS, Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist, Miami Beach