In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
What is the most common injury in golf – and how can it be prevented? Bob asks Maria, of http://www.mygolfinstructor.com, who is joined by fitness expert Jeff Pelizzaro, of http://www.18strong.com.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips:
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mygolfinstructor
Jeff explains that the back is typically the most frequently-injured body part in the game of golf. Jeff goes on to suggest the best things to do to prevent back injuries in golf are to make sure you are flexible enough and to get stronger.
Jeff explains how lower body strength can improve your balance and posture – which can help reduce the risk of back injuries in golf. Jeff then demonstrates how adding a full squat and a dead lift to your fitness routine can help strengthen your back. These two exercises can improve your strength and flexibility – which will reduce the potential for back injuries.
If you have a golf question, visit http://www.mygolfinstructor.com or ask it in the comments section below.