In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
HOW FAR CAN I HIT A 100 YEAR OLD 3-IRON?! We all know that modern golf clubs perform better and better each year, new golf clubs generally hit longer golf shots than old clubs, the new golf clubs vs old golf club argument is always an interesting one. should you buy new golf clubs? should you update your golf clubs? buying new golf clubs can sometimes help your golf, help you hit longer drives, help you hit longer iron shots… especially if you get fitted for new golf clubs. but what about really old golf clubs? in this video I take a 100 year old golf club, 100 year old 3-iron more to the point and see how far I can hit it in comparison to my modern day Mizuno iron. Lets do it… and lets do it now!