In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In the latest episode in “Quick Reads with Martin Hall,” the Golf Channel host and director of instruction at the Club at Ibis in West Palm Beach, Fla., shows you how to gain more yards off the tee without swinging harder. The trick is in the setup. If you “preset” yourself, as Hall describes in this video, you’ll be prepared to hit the ball at a more upward angle, which will give you extra yards off the tee without boosting your swing speed. Watch the video to see how to do it, and look for more “Quick Reads,” powered by Cleveland Golf, coming soon to MR.TV.