In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Wedges can be some of the most important clubs in your golf bag. These are your scoring clubs, and each plays a different role during a round of golf.
Wedges are irons with lofts greater than 45 degrees. They give golfers more precision in their short game. There are four distinct styles of wedges: pitching, gap, sand and lob. Each has a different loft that makes them useful for specific shots.
Get expert advice on golf with DICK’S Pro Tips:
Shop DICK’S Sporting Goods for your golf gear.
Golf wedges: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/golf-wedges
Golf training aids: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/golf-training-equipment
Golf gloves: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/golf-gloves
Make sure to subscribe to get notified when new videos are uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/user/DicksSportingGoods
Liked this video? Check out our Pro Tips golf playlist:
Become a part of the DICK’S Sporting Goods community:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dickssportinggoods/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dickssportinggoods/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DICKS
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/dkssports/