In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Visit http://callawayreviews.net/correctgolfslice for the best solution for correcting golf slice.
Nobody likes to slice the golf ball as it results in both loss of distance and accuracy which in turn costs you strokes on the golf course. The way to get rid of that nasty slice is not really difficult but will require you to analyze your current swing and fix some of those mechanical errors that are causing the slice. Here are a few tips that can help you hit straighter shots more often:
Tip 1: Move the hips laterally rather than turning them during the downswing
Tip 2: Be sure the club is square at the address position
Tip 3: Use less wrists during the swing
Tip 4: Slow down your tempo
Tip 5: Keep the head down through impact
Tip 6: Keep the right hand passive (right handed players)