In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfers with beautifully rhythmical swings, like Ernie Els, are revered and many amateurs dream of swinging a club like them, but golfer’s rhythm and tempo is very personal. The way you move in your day to day life isn’t the same as every other person and the same applies to your golf swing. The best way to find a nice rhythm is to avoid rushing your swing. World leading biomechanics expert, JJ Rivet, told Dan that all the top players he works with have one thing in common, they look to have so much time to get the club to the ball in the downswing. JJ is a massive advocate for players feeling like they pause at the top of the back swing, this allows the proper sequencing on the way down, improving the rhythm and tempo of the golf swing and hopefully improving ball striking.