In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
http://www.sullivangolf.net – Fix flat backwing. A short tomato stake, golf club shaft or alignment rod can be used to provide feedback in your backswing. Just make sure that you swing the club back keeping your hands under your shoulders. Do not push your hands towards the ball during the backswing.
Mike Sullivan teaches golf in Raleigh, NC at 401 Par Golf.