In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
I received a question on Reddit asking about how to alleviate recurrent rib injuries and muscle pulls from BJJ. The intercostal muscles (muscle between the ribs) are constantly in motion as they allow for the ribs to expand and contract with breathing and help with some stability between the ribs. These muscle can get irritated and then have a tedency to be re-irritated frequently. A dynamic warm up to help with blood flow and allow the muscles to get some light and comfortable movement will assist with reducing tightness, pain, and getting the area generally primed for more vigorous activity. Try these 4 quick exercises/warm-ups to get your body set to train.