In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jim Roy shows us what he’s done throughout his golf career to keep his swing plane in check, and a few drills and feels you can start using to fix your swing plane.
Subscribe for new videos every week ► https://goo.gl/GSJcc8
When it comes to fixing your golf swing plane, we’re mainly concerned with the position of your club from the right hip to the left hip.
We’re not concerned as much with the backswing at this point.
The fact is, we’re all built differently, and we have our own idiosyncrasies in our swing…
Even on the PGA Tour, when you look at players like Jim Furyk, Freddy Couples, and Jason Dufner, their backswings are all different, but they all arrive at impact in a fairly similar position.
To begin, you’ll always start, of course, in a good athletic position at address… and, well… Just watch the video to see how it’s done!
How To Fix Your Slice In 15 Shots: