In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Enhance your golf swing by getting a full golf swing with this golf tip from GOLF Magazine’s Bruce Hamilton in 2007. Top 100 Teacher Tom Stickney illustrates how imagining you are carrying a tray with your back swing hand will help to open up your shoulders. This will create the maximum shoulder turn you should use to get a full golf swing.
See More Golf Life At
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Please watch: “Use Your Golf Socks to Putt Better”