In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ASM Scholarships and the Faldo Series have teamed up to bring to you an exclusive webinar with Texas Tech golf coach Greg Sands to talk about how to get a golf scholarship to a top NCAA D1 program.
Greg Sands is entering his 20th season leading the Texas Tech golf program and has established himself as one of the top coaches in the country. His accomplishments include 18 consecutive NCAA regionals and seven NCAA Championships berths, a top-10 finish in 2010 and the program’s first two PING All-America First Team honorees in 2006 and 2010, plus a Big 12 Player of the Year and Hogan Award semifinalist in 2018. He was named the 2019-20 Golf Coaches Association of America’s Central Region Coach of the Year.
Former NCAA D1 golf coach at Colorado State, Elrick has coached at the top level of NCAA Golf. He now heads up ASM Scholarships golf division and has been responsible for over 200 golf scholarship placements to universities such as Stanford, OSU, FSU, UCLA and many more.
Build your free college recruiting profile at: www.asmscholarships.com