In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The slice is the most common mishit among recreational golfers. But guess what – fixing your slice isn’t that hard! You just have to know the simple adjustments that are needed to correct the underlying causes of the slice. Golf instructor Michael Lamanna – the 2016 PGA Southwest Teacher of the Year and the director of instruction at The Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona – provides those basic lessons in this clear, concise and easy-to-understand clip.