In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
What’s up GolfersRx! The Golf Yogi is back with 3 INDOOR golf exercises to help with your lateral movement. Yes, there is lateral movement in the golf swing and Mark’s not referring to swaying or sliding.
Simply shifting weight from the left leg to the right and through to the finish position. Working that lateral movement will lead to a more comfortable and powerful golf swing.
Each of these indoor golf training exercises will help you get loaded into the right side of the golf swing and then fire all the way through to the finish position. You may remember one of the drills from your younger days playing basketball.