In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is a project to make a golf practice net out of PVC material, netting, and some very basic skills with power tools. It is easily put together and taken apart, and works well for indoor or outdoor use. Enjoy! Also…click “Show More” below for the specs.
Here are the specs…
Frame: Standard PVC pipe (internal diameter = 1 3/8″, external diameter = 1 5/8″). The 2 upright pieces (height) are each 7′, and the horizontal top piece (width) is 8′. The 4 pieces at the base are each
3′. The connections are made with 2 elbow connectors and 2 T-shaped connectors.
Net: 8′ x 10′ net, which is made of 3/4″ diamond pattern knotted nylon, with a braided dacron rope border. I got my net online from a company called Gourock which makes various sports netting.
To attach the net to the frame I used a bunch of 1 3/8″ screw eyes, and some standard rope.
Note: Don’t feel like you have to use the axact dimensions or materials that I did. You can make it really any size you want.