In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Do you struggle with your hip turn? Here’s how to fix your hip turn in your golf swing…
Subscribe for new videos every week:
Matt Walter gives you some simple keys to help you understand what goes on with your hips, and how you can better use your hips as a golfer.
To start, we have our nice balance set up, our hip is tilted forward, and so, when our hips bend forward, they’re not going to turn flat, they’re going to tilt on an axis.
So, one side will get higher than the other as we go in our backswing, and our right side will get higher than our left…
At this point, I’m going to tell you to just watch the video, because just reading this is going to get a bit confusing!
In the video you’ll also see a great drill to figure out how much your hips should turn in your follow-through.
I hope these tips help you make a great hip turn and improve your golf swing, and I look forward to talking to you next time.
How To Fix Your Slice in 15 Shots: