In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In “Sessions with Doc,” golf psychology expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, answers your sports psychology and mental training questions. Visit Peaksports.com and click on contact us to submit your mental game question for Dr. Cohn to answer in his mental game videocast or podcast.
Here’s the mental game question from Megan that Dr. Patrick Cohn answers this week:
“I’m an amateur golfer playing on the National Women’s Golf Association Tour. I’m struggling with my mental approach to my approach shots and the confidence that comes with that… How should I think about my approach shots to improve my performance?”
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a Mental Game Coach to tour professional golfers, collegiate golfers, and junior golfers. He’s also the author of the books, The Mental Game of Golf, Peak Performance Golf, The Mental Art of Putting, and Going Low.
Improve your preshot routine by downloading Dr. Cohn’s free golf confidence report, “Six ‘Costly’ Mistakes Golfers Make with Their Preshot Routine” at:
Subscribe to The Sports Psychology Podcast via iTunes:
Click Here to Subscribe to the MindsetForSports channel:
Check out our sports psychology website at:
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
Come say hello on Twitter!
This is where I post mental game tips:
Become a Fan on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!