In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Watch more How to Play Golf videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/454816-How-to-Play-Better-Golf-Golf-Lessons
Taking up golf? Learn how to play better golf with the golf tips in this online golf lesson.
Hi, my name is Michael Samaniego golf professional at Chalk Mountain Golf Course. Chalk Mountain Golf Course is a championship level golf course with 3 professional golfers, including myself. And today I’m going to talk to you about golf. Playing better golf translates to course management and club selection. So we’ve gone from the putting practice surface to now we’re trying to play a round of golf. So you’re faced with certain shots, remember, be smart about your club selection; don’t just pull it out and try to hit it as far as can. It’s smart play that’s going to get us good scores on our scorecard. Remember, don’t spend a whole lot of time using just one particular club; remember, we’ve got 14 different clubs in our bag, so each club deserves equal amount of attention. Try to use the club that’s gonna get you to your target in the easiest and most direct route. Good course management, good club selection translates to low scores.