In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
How to Practice Like a Pro and Make Effective Swing Changes! EFFECTIVE PRACTICE IS AT THE CORE OF EVERY GREAT GOLFER. The truth is, you become what you practice in golf. Just like the adage “you are what you eat!” Get your golf swing change down faster than ever by learning how to practice your golf game like a pro. You will learn Tom’s golfing practice habits and also learn to build effective golf game practice habits so that you can implement golf swing changes faster with quality swing results. If you want to get GOOD at golf really fast, this episode is for you!
Effective golf swing practice involves:
1. Practicing Your Golf Swing WITH A PURPOSE! A purpose-driven practice has a GOAL. Your goal on the driving range should be to obtain something valuable from your session. Whether it is a golf swing change or a pre-round warmup, a focused golf practice session prevents your mind from wandering and improves the quality of your driving range time.
2. Being deliberate with your golf shot intentions and rehearsal golf swings. Kind of like having a purpose but BEING CONSISTENT and STICKING WITH YOUR PURPOSE throughout the session even if your golf swing isn’t feeling quite right or producing the right results just yet.
3. Making the right motions in the golf swing – NO MATTER HOW WEIRD IT FEELS!
4. NOT GIVING UP SO SOON – if you’re hitting bad golf shots, it’s not necessarily a BAD THING. Figure this – You are making a foreign motion that your body has never made before, the weird feelings can overtake your mind as you are being more aware of the body motions instead of focusing on the golf shot. Your mind can’t be in two places at once. Keep working on the new motion and:
5. DON’T GIVE UP. Practicing a golf swing change is a lot like slow-cooking meat. The good stuff doesn’t always happen instantly but, if you give it time and quality repetition, it works out better in the long run.
Be sure to start your golf practice routine by stretching your muscles. This will help prevent injury and wear and tear on the body. Also, your muscles won’t feel tired or sore after playing!
After watching this golf tip episode you will be able to make swing changes and practice with better habits.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU PRACTICE – IF YOUR PRACTICE IS GARBAGE, YOU GET GARBAGE OUT.
PRACTICE CONSISTENTLY – BECOME CONSISTENT!
Access Tom’s ULTIMATE Golf Swing Training Program and Instructional Library – https://saguto.golf/p/golf-swing-simplified-tom-saguto-pga
SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SagutoGolf
I am Tom Saguto, PGA Member and founder of SagutoGolf. Thank you for visiting my instructional page where you can find how to get on the fast track to improving your golfing abilities. Whether you are a seasoned golfing veteran looking for a quick swing tune-up after an on-course emergency, or a beginner just looking to get the most out of your golfing experience, I am here to help you achieve your golfing goals.
My mission as your swing doctor is simple, to help you maximize your enjoyment in game of golf. Because, let’s face it, golf is a hard game.
My philosophy is wholly based on the student having a fun, meaningful experience in a frustrating and complicated game where potential lifelong golfers either quit because it is too difficult or that they experience some form of swing-related pain or discomfort. I mitigate these problems by focusing entirely on the student’s needs and goals while teaching a golf swing method that ultimately takes stress off of the common pain areas of the swing.
Tom Saguto’s personal website: www.sagutogolf.com
CHECK OUT MY INSTRUCTIONAL BLOG FOR MORE CONTENT
====== www.flognblog.wordpress.com =======