In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you want to get better at golf, you have to practice. No way around it! And practicing your short game is the fastest way to take off strokes, because most of the strokes play during a round of golf are pitches, chips and, especially, putts. Short-game shots.
Golf instructor Todd Kolb, in this video, passes along some tips for making the most of your short-game practice time.