In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Simple driver tips for beginners 5 Ultimate golf lessons http://www.theartofsimplegolf.com/free for ultimate golf lessons free.
For a consistent golf swing, we want the hands and arms moving in sequence with the rotation of the upper torso. We want to move together as one unit until the left arm gets parallel to the ground–at that point, the swing’s momentum will keep the hands and arms on the plane. This first part of the golf swing is crucial to staying in sync.
You can feel this with the first drill of rotation with hands on hips and then simply letting the arms raise.
We then want to use the engine of the golf swing which is the sternum If you rotate this the golf swing just sort of happens in a way. And the simple golf drill with the thumb on the sternum will give you that golf swing sensation of more rotation.
Couple that with ensuring the weight of the club flows to improve golf swing tempo and timing and turning the toes out at address… All of these will help you feel an easier golf swing even if you are a senior golfer.
Simple golf tips for more consistency
Arnold palmer golf course
Simple golf swing
How to rotate the golf swing
consistent golf swing
PGA tour golf
Follow us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TheArtofSimpleGolf
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”