In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
HOW TO SWING A GOLF CLUB FOR MORE DISTANCE & HOW TO HIT AN IRON SHOT
Welcome back to another TUNE-UP TUESDAY
In this video we will be chatting to Lester about his golf swing. Lester has been making some changes to his swing over these winter months and want to try and move his swing back to an older swing of more in to out rather that out to in.
For the past 2 years Lester has been working the ball from left to right (fade shot) for more control. He now would like to work on moving the ball more right to left (draw shot) for more distance.
Lester will talk you through what he is feeling and I (Dan Hendriksen PGA) will talk Lester through the number given to us from the Foresight GC Quad.
Thanks for watching, please comment below.
Please also follow us on our social media platforms: