In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you want to learn how to swing a golf club properly, there are a few basic checkpoints to help you make a perfect golf swing. But before you make a swing, we start by showing you how to grip a golf club and the proper golf swing setup, then move into the golf swing tips.
Once you have a good golf grip and golf setup, you can simplify your swing by looking at the top of your golf backswing and the finish position. If those two parts of your swing are in good order, the rest tends to fall into place.
For starters, your golf swing plane should be fairly consistent on both sides. So if you tend to have more of an up and down back swing, your follow through should match it, and vice versa for a shallow swing.
For the finish position, make sure your golf club is over your trail shoulder, your back foot is turned and on the toes, your hips are facing your target, and your knees are together. This position should get you where you need to be.
Be sure to stay tuned to the end where we also share 2 super easy golf drills to help you learn how to swing a golf club properly!
Learn how to lower your golf scores:
► Subscribe to USGolfTV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5-3igA0IfsyWGKTr6YKA?sub_confirmation=1
Purchase a Live View Pro: