In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
How to Use the Ground Golf Swing with 2 Simple Tips Swing up and Squat. How to use the ground in golf swing for consistent striking and more golf swing speed
Here’s a simple golf swing tip from Alex Fortey, founder and pro golfer of the art of simple Golf. The two little feels to have can really transform your golf swing to have more distance, natural explosiveness.
The two simple swing tips are as follows. The backswing can be completed with a feeling of lifting up. The right side up, the turn and shoulder feeling like it’s going just a couple of inches up to create the room and get a nice, free-flowing turn.
The next part is the key to using the ground in the golf swing. It’s the golf swing squat It’s what we use in most things like throwing a ball.
The squat and leg separation is going to give you good timing and consistency in your golf swing but also more speed and power. Enjoy this video and check out our website for more golf swing tips.
Follow us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TheArtofSimpleGolf
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”