In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The U.S. Women’s Open is being contested Dec. 10-13 at Champions Golf Club in Houston, Texas. Here is your guide to getting complete coverage of the final major of 2020.
In addition to the live broadcasts on NBC Sports and Golf Channel, Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service, will provide daily live coverage for free. Go to Peacocktv.com/golf to learn more and sign up for free. To find the live coverage, open Peacock, navigate to the Browse tab and select the image that says “U.S. Women’s Open.”
(All times Eastern and airing on Golf Channel, unless otherwise noted)
Saturday, Dec. 12
11AM-1PM (Golf Channel): Round 3 coverage (Click to watch when live)
1-2:30PM (Peacock): Round 3 coverage (Click to watch when live)
2:30-6PM (NBC Sports): Round 3 coverage (Click to watch when live)