In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Improve Your Golf Contact – Keep Your Golf Swing Weight Left
Online Academy, Mobile Lessons, Video Courses at https://www.jamesparkergolf.com
Welcome to my YouTube channel. Please subscribe if you find this video useful!
Most golfers struggle to make consistent contact with the golf ball. One of the main reasons for this is the body moving to the right going back (backswing) and then to the left coming down (downswing). This movement makes it very difficult to hit the ground in the same place every time and strike the golf ball first with forward shaft lean.
Try starting with a little more weight on your front foot (55/60%) and adopt the building block approach! Start with small swings first, then gradually add speed and length.
Trust me it works!
Like my Facebook page: http://Facebook.com/JamesParkerGolf
Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/JamesParkerGolf