In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
This workout will work on building strength to gain power and distance in your golf swing.
Today’s routine will help you develop strength and balance for your lower body. Having great balance and strength in your legs allows you to drive through the ball onto your target side at impact and into a well- balanced follow-through for more power.
Always begin with the Cardiogolf pre-round warm-up routine before doing this or any of the exercise routines. Finish your workout with a few stretches from the Cardiogolf Flexibility workout routine.
Par Level: 10 minutes – Do routine one time
Birdie Level: 20 minutes – Repeat routine twice
Eagle Level: 30 minutes – Repeat routine three times
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Visit Cardiogolf.com for more information.
Cardiogolf Exercise #110