In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
How is Your Follow-Through?
How your follow-through looks can tell you a lot about the rest of your golf swing. Are you finishing in balance? Can you swing the club all the way through to touch your shoulder? Do you stop your swing after impact?
The most important factor of your follow-through is that you finish in balance. If you wobble or can’t hold your finish position, then something has gone wrong during your swing. Just thinking of finishing in balance and trying to hold your finish can help the rest of your swing. Balance will smooth out your rhythm and timing. A good follow-through can help improve your consistency and distance.
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Visit Cardiogolf.com for more information.
Cardiogolf Exercise 107