In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
Watch Karen Palacios-Jansen LPGA Teaching Professional demonstrate this exercise.
Wrist hinge should happen naturally in the golf swing. If your grip is in a neutral position,the wrists will be able to fully hinge as you swing the club back to the top. There is no exact spot where you are supposed to hinge your wrists. Some players set their wrists very early in the swing and others create the hinge later in the swing. Most high- handicappers go wrong when they have no wrist hinge and have to end up hinging their elbows instead to get the club to the top.
Set-up in your normal golf stance.
Swing the club back and let the weight of the club hinge the wrists naturally.
At about the halfway back point in your swing, your club and forearms should form a right-angle.
Click here to see my favorite training aide.
Follow my blog at http://www.kpjgolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com