In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sean Casey explains how adjusting your stance and flaring your feet can make a big difference in your swing. By flaring your feet the right amount, depending on your flexibility, it will allow you to rotate your body better and maintain balance while doing so. Flaring your trail foot will allow you wind up with a bigger shoulder turn, providing more depth to your swing and ultimately a more on plane and powerful swing. Finally, by flaring your front foot, you will be able to rotate through impact to the finish without as much stall and also be able to maintain a more stable foot, leading to better balance and more full finish.