In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf swing head move http:/www.theartofsimplegolf.com/free . Do not keep your head down in your golf swing.
It will ruin your golf swing power, consistency and ball striking and it can actually lead to injury. Alex Fortey of the Art of Simple Golf with Alistair Davies, one of the UK’s top golf performance coaches.
Having good golf swing extension is is key to better golf, more consistent golf shots that are accurate and powerful. Pretty much every golfer out there makes this simple golf mistake but when you do hit the golf ball and that’s trying to keep the head down through the ball it will make a huge difference to your golf shots instantly if you allow the neck to rotate through.
This leads to more power and distance and better contact with the golf ball.
So try this simple golf tip golf swing is key to power and consistency and the best PGA tour players and LPGA tour players all do it well. And with some simple golf swing drills and understanding of technique, you can too.
Follow us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TheArtofSimpleGolf
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”