In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Nobody is better from long range than Celine Boutier.
Not at this week’s Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
— LPGA (@LPGA) January 17, 2020
A day after she made her first hole-in-one as a professional, Boutier followed up with another hole out, dunking a 50-degree wedge from 90 yards for eagle at the 16th hole to help her post a 2-under-par 69, leaving her four shots off the lead going into Sunday’s final round.
“In the first round, on No. 1, I hit the pin and it jumped out,” Boutier said. “So, it’s almost three hole outs. Sometimes, you have a little bit of luck.”
Boutier aced the fifth hole on Friday with a 4-iron from 178 yards. It was the only par 3 where Diamond Resorts didn’t have a special hole prize, but the sponsors stepped up to remedy that on Saturday, with Diamond Resorts executive director Aaron Stewart presenting Boutier a certificate for a seven-night stay at any Diamond Resorts vacation destination of her choosing.