In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
How to increase the distance of your drives by activating your arms and creating more club speed.
Subscribe for new videos every week ► https://goo.gl/GSJcc8
Former PGA and Champions Tour player Jim Roy explains how to increase distance with your driver.
Jim tells a story from “back in the day” when he was working on his swing… trying to make a big shoulder turn, and hip turn… and things weren’t going very well. Then legendary teacher Jim Flick came up to him and told him to use less body and more arms.
A lightbulb went off, and Jim started activating his arms more during his swing, instead of thinking too much about his body.
A big key to distance is getting your arms involved, because with your arms you can create speed that you can’t create with your body. And clubspeed = distance.
If this tip helped you increase distance, then let us know by giving the video a thumbs up. And leave a comment below to let us know what you want to see next!
How To Fix Your Slice In 15 Shots: