In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here are two indoor swing drills you can do in the comforts of your own home. Sometimes the weather doesn’t cooperate, or you don’t have enough time to rip out to the golf course…that’s okay, cause we got you covered with these simple full swing drills that you can perform in a small space.
The first indoor swing drill we’re going to work on perfecting the plane of our takeaway. It’s as simple as using two golf clubs and hitting three specific check points in the golf swing. You’ll get instant visual feedback.
The second indoor swing drill is all about rotation and balance. This is not a drill where you need a lot of space. You can do it in front of the TV, in the office, or the train platform. It’s going to ensure we’re rotating and not swaying in the backswing.