In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Juli Inkster may not be done winning major championships.
The LPGA and World Golf Hall of Famer posted a 3-under 69 Tuesday to take the 36-hole lead at the Senior LPGA Championship at French Lick (Ind.) Resort’s Pete Dye Course.
At 3-under 141, Inkster is two shots ahead of Trish Johnson (71), Moira Dunn-Bohls (73) and Jean Bartholomew (70). She’s three ahead of Helen Alfredsson (72) and Rosie Jones (74).
Inkster, 59, has won five times on the Legends Tour but is seeking her first senior major.
“There are a lot of people who would like to add that major,” Inkster said. “I got myself in position.”
Inkster has won 31 LPGA titles, seven of them major championships.