In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
U.S. Solheim Cup captain Juli Inkster has effectively used the “pod system” that Paul Azinger used to win the Ryder Cup when he lead the American team back in 2008.
Inkster is 2-0 as the skipper and won’t be abandoning a winning game plan in Scotland this week.
The pod system is designed to group four players together as a mini-team within the team. It’s designed to bring together players whose personalities and games appear to naturally fit together, creating comfort and confidence for the week.
The pairings grow out of those pods.
Inkster’s three pods this week?
The Korda sisters, Jessica and Nelly, are together, along with Lexi Thompson and Morgan Pressel.
Danielle Kang is with Megan Khang, Lizette Salas and Annie Park.
Stacy Lewis is with Marina Alex, Angel Yin and Brittany Altomare.