In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s some Isolation Strength Training Exercises which are great for golfers.
Performing lots of gym based exercises which use the elbow/forearm and grip (i.e. bench press, pull ups, rows, deadlifts etc), as well as playing a lot of golf can overload the elbow (muscles and tendons), increasing the risk of injury.
Its a good idea to rotate/swap these exercises in the gym with others which are less elbow and grip intensive.