In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Isometric exercises are ideal for those looking to improve their golf swing speed, club head speed and driving distance.
Using the resistance band with an isometric training strategy is safe and effective to increase your golf driving distance.
The resistance band has a variable elastic potential that when stretched and held apart by your muscles is able to increase strength that increases golf swing speed.
Holding the resistance band for 10-15 seconds is an isometric exercise that recruits golf swing speed muscles resulting in longer drives.
Perform each isometric exercise three times using the resistance band for greater club head speed and driving distance.