In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
3 GOLF SWING KEYS that make Jon Rahm the World’s #1 Ranked Golfer (and can make you hit the ball consistently pure, far, and straight). With his recent win at the Memorial Tournament, he showed complete control over his ball flight in difficult playing conditions. He can do that because he has 3 golf swing keys to help him hit powerfully accurate golf shots – this is something golfers need to know.
You don’t need the longest backswing to hit it far – Jon Rahm only swings the club 3/4 length in the backswing and he still hits it 320+ yards off the tee.
You don’t need to make a lot of manipulations in your swing to hit it accurate and far – Jon Rahm doesn’t use his hands a whole lot in the swing, this helps keep the clubface from rotating a lot and prevents shots from flying a ton of different directions.
Here are the 3 GOLF SWING KEYS:
1. Connection and leveraging the power of the trail forearm
2. Shallowing the club on the downswing (how to start the downswing correctly)
3. Keeping the hands quiet through impact (controlling the clubface to hit your target every single time and greatly improve your accuracy)
You will learn each one of these in this episode – see you on the range!
#jonrahm #memorialtournament #pgatour #golfers #golf
Access Tom’s ULTIMATE Golf Swing Training Program and Instructional Library – https://saguto.golf/p/golf-swing-simplified-tom-saguto-pga
SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SagutoGolf
I am Tom Saguto, PGA Member and founder of SagutoGolf. Thank you for visiting my instructional page where you can find how to get on the fast track to improving your golfing abilities. Whether you are a seasoned golfing veteran looking for a quick swing tune-up after an on-course emergency, or a beginner just looking to get the most out of your golfing experience, I am here to help you achieve your golfing goals.
My mission as your swing doctor is simple, to help you maximize your enjoyment in game of golf. Because, let’s face it, golf is a hard game.
My philosophy is wholly based on the student having a fun, meaningful experience in a frustrating and complicated game where potential lifelong golfers either quit because it is too difficult or that they experience some form of swing-related pain or discomfort. I mitigate these problems by focusing entirely on the student’s needs and goals while teaching a golf swing method that ultimately takes stress off of the common pain areas of the swing.
Tom Saguto’s personal website: www.sagutogolf.com