In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This week’s PGA Tour event will be contested at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, California. The field contains a bevy of big names, including defending champion Tiger Woods.
Here’s a look at the early odds, as of Tuesday morning, courtesy PointsBet Sportsbook:
10/1: Jon Rahm, Xander Schauffele
12/1: Rory McIlroy, Justin Thomas
18/1: Webb Simpson, Tyrrell Hatton
20/1: Collin Morikawa
22/1: Patrick Reed
29/1: Tony Finau, Hideki Matsuyama, Patrick Cantlay
30/1: Tiger Woods, Daniel Berger, Matthew Wolff, Matthew Fitzpatrick, Viktor Hovland
34/1: Bubba Watson, Harris English
35/1: Tommy Fleetwood, Joaquin Niemann
40/1: Adam Scott, Jason Kokrak, Russell Henley, Scottie Scheffler
50/1: Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Abraham Ancer, Sungjae Im
60/1: Phil Mickelson
66/1: Paul Casey
70/1: Billy Horschel, Cameron Smith
80/1: Brian Harman, Justin Rose, Brendon Todd, Sebastian Munoz
100/1: Jordan Spieth, Kevin Kisner, Ryan Palmer, Lanto Griffin, Talor Gooch, Cameron Champ, Gary Woodland, Kevin Na, Kevin Streelman