In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ORLANDO, Florida – Jordan Spieth got off to a hot start Saturday at Bay Hill.
After sinking a 20-footer for birdie at the par-4 opening hole, Spieth dunked his tee shot from 223 yards at the par-3 second hole. The hole-in-one was Spieth’s third career ace on Tour, following aces at the 2013 Puerto Rico Open and 2015 BMW Championship at Conway Farms.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) March 6, 2021
Spieth’s birdie-ace start moved him to 8 under, a shot off the lead at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
He then hit his next shot, a tee ball at the par-4 third, into the water, but he rallied to save par by holing a 32-footer.