In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
With my instruction with the juniors, I really want to be sure to include lessons concerning the short game. Chipping is a large part of playing good golf and learning a shorter version of a full swing. In many instances, it’s actually better to work on chipping than over work the full swing. By spending quality time on chipping, the full swing will naturally become better. The reason is that if you can perform good solid chips, you are more likely to perform a more consistent full swing. Also, chipping and pitching the ball also gives you good hand/eye coordination and teaches the student to have good feel over the golf club. Give it a try — work on your chipping more often.