In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It was obvious Justin Thomas was nervous watching his tee shot on the 72nd hole of The Players Championship bound dangerously close to the water’s edge. You could see it in his face and in his reaction.
— THE PLAYERS (@THEPLAYERSChamp) March 14, 2021
But what you couldn’t see was how his body was responding internally. Thanks to his Whoop device, you can almost feel how fast Thomas’ heart was racing, peaking at nearly 140 beats per minute.
The Whoop device measures a person’s heart rate, sleep and strain, and showed that Thomas’ best night of sleep and recovery (how prepared one’s body is to take on strain) was ahead of Round 3, in which he shot 64 to vault into contention.
You can click here to read more about Thomas’ Whoop metrics during his victorious week at TPC Sawgrass.